Upgrade your presbyopic patients to a lens they wear one day and enjoy all day.
- Aspheric, center-near design
- Excellent vision at all distances
- 96% hydration for 12 hours or more
- May address discomfort from dry eyes
Easy to Fit
Choose CooperVision Proclear® 1 day multifocal lenses and enjoy success fitting the growing number of presbyopic patients who are interested in a 1-day lens. They’re ideal for part-time, situational, or everyday wear.
Proclear 1 day multifocal daily disposable contact lenses provide excellent vision at any distance. In addition to their aspheric, center-near design, these lenses offer:
- A single power profile to preserve distance vision and limit visual compromise.
- Near boost in the non-dominant eye to optimizes near and intermediate vision and maintain binocularity; accommodates patients up to +2.50 ADD.
As an eye care professional, you’ll also appreciate Proclear’s easy lens selection, broad, efficient parameter range, and easy adaptation for lens wearers through different stages of presbyopia.
Patented PC Technology™
CooperVision’s exclusive PC Technology creates an ideal lens for presbyopic patients experiencing age-related dryness.
Based on molecular chemistry, PC Technology creates a unique lens material in which the phosphorylcholine (PC) molecules attract and bind water to the surface, creating a shield that keeps the lenses clean and functioning properly.
The PC molecules also help the lenses remain hydrated, which in turn, help them feel moist and comfortable all day long.
+6.00D to -10.00D
(0.25 steps after -6.00D)
Center-near aspheric design
Designed with a single power profile
Dk/t (at -3.00D)
REVENUE CARTON SIZE