Biofinity® multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision deliver Biofinity® performance to contact lens wearers who are both astigmatic and presbyopic.
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ incorporates special design features to provide predictable orientation and stable fit for consistently clear vision.
- Balanced Progressive™ Technology provides multiple correction zones in each lens that are tailored to your personal prescription, to help you see clearly at all distances.
- Aquaform® Technology locks in water – so you can have incredible comfort all day long – and helps your eyes stay clear and white, by delivering the oxygen your eyes need.*
- All Biofinity contact lenses provide a remarkable balance of comfort, breathability and excellent visual performance .
Extended Range May Be the Answer
You have astigmatism, but your vision has evolved and you now also face the challenge of presbyopia – a condition that can make up-close objects appear blurry. But your new vision challenges don’t mean you have to settle for reading glasses.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
CooperVision® Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses combine proven lens design technologies to keep your vision crisp and clear at every distance, every day. Like all Biofinity® family lenses, they provide 100% of the oxygen your eyes need* to help them stay healthy1, and give your eyes natural wettability and premium comfort throughout your busy days.
* During daily wear.
- Brennan NA: Beyond flux: Total corneal oxygen consumption as an index of corneal oxygenation during contact lens wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
- CVI data on file 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and add - including D & N combinations) manufactured.
Nearsightedness and farsightedness: In nearsightedness, close objects are seen clearly, but objects farther away appear blurred; in farsightedness, distant objects are usually seen clearly, but close ones do not come into proper focus.
Monthly. Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens once a month.
No, these lenses do not provide UV protection. For this feature, consider our Avaira family of contacts.
Aquaform® Comfort Science™, which provides natural wettabillity by binding water to the lens, without the need for additional surface treatments or wetting agents.
Go to the Patient Instruction page. This page contains important information and instructions. Please read carefully and keep this information for future use.