We understand that more children in urban areas are developing myopia. While glasses and soft contact lenses can correct the condition, until now, they have been unable to slow its rate of progression. That’s why we developed MiSight® as part of our Myopia Management System®.
MiSight® daily disposable contact lenses not only optically correct existing myopia, giving clear distance and near vision, but MiSight® has also been proven to slow the progression of myopia in most children.Our Myopia Management System® is a holistic approach to minimizing the progression of myopia by combining MiSight® contact lenses with ActivControl® Technology and strategies for better eye health.
At a glance
- Reduces myopic progression, for better vision when not wearing glasses or contact lenses
- Reduces the chance of developing high levels of myopia (-6.00D or more) which may lower the incidence of eye diseases associated with short-sightedness such as retinal detachment and glaucoma
- May improve the self-esteem of children and teenagers in terms of their ability to participate in sporting activities and their social acceptance
- Daily disposable lenses mean there’s no cleaning, disinfection or worrying about lost lenses
- Low dehydration rates, delivers suitable oxygen transmission for daily wear and provide good all-day comfort and eye health